Three more exams to go. Then I would be completely free to do what I wish! But these three days!! I don’t know what will get me working for the exams, but I have to make sure they are not spoiled. Tough task, it appears!
Many years ago, when I was a kid, I was very attached to and thought very highly of the world around me. I remember an incident towards the end of a long series of exams, after which I was to leave that world-around-me. I was sad and hoped that exams never finished. I was ready to face exams each day to secure what was dear to me.
And now? No way! To hell with these exams!!
I have a terrible feeling that I would do miserable in at least two the remaining exams.
God someone save me!
Many posts have been around on this. So I thought of putting it with a difference – a compilation of my own GTalk status messages. But I couldn’t remember most of them, so I guess I will have to go with the routine. Here is a collection of status messages at this very moment on my GTalk list:
- A frustrated guy on end-sems: “Itni shiddat se maine mugne ki koshish ki hai… ki har zarre ne mere saath jagne ki koshish ki hai… exam abhi baki hai mere dost!”
- A story writer on some story: “And then the hero held up his index, middle and the ring finger at the villain so as to form one big finger and said, “Read between the lines you bastard” “
- A fed-up guy preaching his philosophy: “If the question “What’s up?” is asked, 9 out of 10 people will most surely say “Nothing much”!! There will always be one person who doesn’t reply.”
- Another philosopher, putting fundaes on life: “It is so simple to be happy, but so difficult to be simple.”
- A chiller after A slot exam: “phussssss~~~~~”
- A senti mugger: “Last mug for course always feels good, first sem or ninth!”
- A fellow wing-mate on a love-stricken guy: “Phool khilte hain, bahaaron ka samaan hota hai, Aise mausam me hi to pyaar jawaan hota hai, Dil ki baatein hothon se nahi kehte, Ye fasana to password se bayaan hota hai!”
- A lonely guy after he was turned down by his crush: “If the world’s a stage, the script sucks.”
- An idler pretending to be busy: “Do not disturb, else you will be in blocked list.”
It has been some time now. Whenever it rains, I make a paper boat and set it sail. But it nearly always topples. I don’t know where the problem lies, but God save people who ride a ship designed by me –
a would-be Naval Architect!
In the past, I used to make the boat more appealing by drawing patterns on the paper and colouring, with my name and logo always present: “Mamme Vikings”. But now my sole concern is to get it sail, to say the least.
Here’s the start to the end of this my 5th semester in IIT Madras: the end-sems. It had beeen a very hectic sem, with all queer varieties of profs unleashed on us. The academic load was really demanding. It even cost me my trip home! I was wishing for the end of this sem since long. But the end doesn’t seem near now. End-sems are one thing. I have to submit infinite assignments and appear for a viva sometime before the last exam.
Can’t write much. The net will go in 1 min. now. Tomorrow, face fist exam.